Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Horse for Lease - Shae

I have a 16.1 Friesian/Percheron mare that I'm looking at possibly offering for a partial lease to the right person. I have two small little ones, and my mare is too nice to sit around. Located about 20 min. south of Annapolis, MD on a large 185 acre equine farm with access to lighted indoor & outdoor rings (lights out by 10pm for those riding in the evening) and miles of trails. Easy going mare, but will take advantage of a timid rider (and lose impulsion). Mostly trail ridden in a hackamore. Responds well to confident rider. Serious inquiries only. Partial lease starting at $200 to $500 a month depending on riding schedule. Must follow farm/landlord's rules. Access to natural horsemanship practitioners and on a farm that hosts Parelli and dressage clinics. Possible access to second horse if you want to ride out with a friend and you're a good fit with my mares.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would you be interested in leaseing this mare to breed? If so, please text me at 870-882-2480.